My first thought for this question would be:
- A book – preferably a long one!
- A knife – useful for getting food and making some form of shelter
- Some form of container for water
- Another container for food
- Some rope – to help build a shelter
But, then I thought, since the question is being revisited, maybe I should look a more technological answer:
- My Kobo – I have hundreds of books on there!
- My phone – It has GPS so I’ll know where I am, and can attempt to get back
- My tablet – there must be an app on there that’ll be useful, and if nothing else, it’ll stop me getting bored!
- A solar powered charger – for the above three
- A knife – I still need to eat!